Enter on Facebook here. Competition details:
Comment to enter: tell us your professional goals and dreams for 2021!
Are you hoping to finish a qualification? Perhaps you’ll learn a new skill or test out some new resources? Is 2021 the year you set up your own business or the year you get promoted? Maybe you want to master work-life balance or work on celebrating your team more. Whether you’re aiming for ‘outstanding’ or hoping to finish a sensory garden – we want to know!
Share this post for a bonus entry!
Terms and Conditions:
- Prize winner drawn at random on 30/12/2020. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- Prize draw open to UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over only.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook message on or before 31/12/2020 and must provide an e-mail address and telephone number to organise the claiming of their prize. If a winner does not respond to Newton Oakley Education within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Newton Oakley Education shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance using the same process.
- The prize is transferrable once (e.g. you win but donate your prize to a local school or setting) or exchangeable for credit (worth £99) towards a different service from Newton Oakley Education. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize details: bitesize training (1 hour) for maximum of 12 participants, delivered by digital platform by 31/03/2021 (topics available on website) -OR- professional coaching of 1.5 hours (delivered over minimum of two sessions), delivered by telephone or digital platform by 31/03/2021.
- If the winner fails to book their prize by the expiry detailed above, the prize shall be exchanged for credit towards Newton Oakley Services, with an expiry date of 31/12/2021 (voucher reference will be provided in this event). Newton Oakley Education retains the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Newton Oakley Education shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to: weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, unavoidable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- This competition is not in partnership with Facebook and is entirely independent of the social network.